NVC Boston is dedicated to sharing nonviolent communication (NVC) as a way to contribute to more connection and harmony in the world. Through workshops, classes and ongoing empathy sessions they provide people in the Boston area with opportunities to learn how to use language to connect and re-connect.
We work with non-profits, government, businesses, communities and individuals to educate, train, and resolve conflict. We offer the following services:
- NVC Mediation
- Conflict Coaching
- Facilitated Couples Empathy
- Customized NVC Workshops and Seminars
- One-on-One Deep Empathy Sessions
- April 2, Cultivating Inner Freedom, An Evening Workshop, Cambridge, MA
- April 4-9, 2014 - Leveraging Your Influence, Retreat in New Lebanon, NY
For more information go to BayNVC.org
Mediate Your Life Training
- Retreat: Resolving Internal Conflicts (April 24-28)
For more information please visit: http://www.mediateyourlife.com.